Sunday, February 1, 2015

Friday:

Breakfast was OJ, my fav :)


Lunch was supposed to be a sprout salad, but I was feeling hungrier than usual, so I had the Simple Raw Burgers from Thursday. Cashews with celery, tomato, onion, and seasonings. They even had a recipe for raw ketchup! Get the recipe at http://28daysraw.com. It was supposed to be wrapped in a lettuce leaf, but I just had the baby mixed greens. So I put the patty with raw ketchup, tomato, and pickles on the greens and ate it like a salad. It was delicious. I can see why it's a family favorite!


Dinner was guacamole with jicama. I had just gotten back from my ride and was so hungry I downed it without talking a pic!

Exercise was 30  mins on the hand cycle. After Thursday's exercise my arms were a little sore, but I told myself I could go as slow as I wanted as long as I pedaled for 30 mins. After the first lap, it got easier and I actually made pretty good time. Next time I go out, I'm increasing my ride to 40 mins.


No comments:

Post a Comment