Monday, February 23, 2015

Sunday:  Ending weight from the Weight Loss Rumpus 160! That's 10 pounds in two weeks! I'm so pleased with the results, and I was never hungry. So I'm gonna stay on it for another week. I may include a few recipes from the 21 and 28 day diets for some variety.

As far as appetite goes, drinking less water hasn't worked so far. I still have no appetite. I guess I'll just eat what I can and try not to worry too much. Pain level has been kinda high in the morning, but once I'm up and around, it goes down.

Breakfast:

I'm out of almost everything, so breakfast was four cups of fresh juiced apples. Yum!


Lunch was a salad, kale with a dressing with lemon juice, olive oil, and tahini. I sprinkled some pumpkin seeds on top. It was delicious.


 The afternoon snack of nut milk made me crave the Ambrosia. It's the first time I've felt hungry or craved anything in days so I went for it. It's nut based so it wasn't far from what I'd be eating anyway. Macadamia nuts, strawberries, young coconut water and meat, and honey.


It was so filling it was my dinner as well.

1,900 points for my house.

It rained today, really hard, so I spent the day curled up with my husband watching Supernatural reruns on Netflix. Great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment