Thursday, February 19, 2015

Tuesday:

Doing soooooo much better, even woke up early for once!

Obligatory pre-breakfast water with lemon 300 points.

Breakfast was, as always, smoothie: 500 points


Two apples, a peeled orange, an avocado, blueberries, almonds and spinach. Looks good, right?

I won't say what it looks like blended. But it was sweet, rich, and filling. It lasted me all morning and afternoon.

Snack was pumpkin seed milk. Very good and another milk with cinnamon. Yummy! 500 points


I also juiced dinner, finally starting to make all my meals. Juice was apples, lemon, kale and cucumbers. Very refreshing and great to drink after my workout. 500 points.



Exercise: That's right, I'm back on the hand cycle! 30 min and 3.64 miles. I had been averaging 4.08 miles, but after a week off I figured I'd take it easy. I was surprised, my back didn't hurt nearly as much as I thought it would afterwards. I might be back to 4 miles within a week, but no worries, I won't push myself too hard. 500 points.

Total for my house: 2,300 points.

No comments:

Post a Comment