Friday, February 27, 2015

Monday-Wednesday:

Today is the first day I'm not on any specific program, just raw on my own. My phone has been giving me trouble and I lost most of the photos.

Monday:

Breakfast was two grapefruits, I have an old pic:


Wasn't hungry for lunch, but I made a nut milk. Don't remember which, but it was good.

Tuesday:

Breakfast was a big honey crisp apple and a tablespoon of raw almond butter. No lunch because I was going out with my girlfriends for dinner and a movie. If you're thinking of seeing Fifty Shades of Gray don't bother. We actually walked out of it (I rolled out, ha ha) and got free tickets for another movie. Everyone who works at the theater said it was awful, but they aren't allowed to say anything.

We had dinner at The Lazy Dog, a mid-range restaurant. I told the waiter I was a raw vegan and asked him to see if the chef f could make me a salad with ALL the veggies they had on a bed of baby greens. I brought my own tahini based dressing. What came out made my friends a little jealous :) I got avocado, tomato, corn, sun-dried tomatoes, kalamata olives, and carrot n a huge bed of spring greens. It was huge! Turns out I'm not the first raw vegan they've had, there is a regular that they make meals for all the time!

Wednesday: I have pics!

Breakfast was Ambrosia! Macadamia nuts, dates, strawberries, young coconut, honey and water. Yumminess!


Lunch was leftover salad from The Lazy Dog:


Dinner was Green Lemonade, apples, lemon, ginger, bok choy, cucumbers, and celery. Very tasty!


For the first time, I was still a little hungry, and craving something sweet. So I made chocolate truffles out of raw almond butter, raw honey, and raw cacao powder. I rolled it into balls, and rolled the balls in more cacao powder. I'm in love!



No comments:

Post a Comment