Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Tuesday:

Breakfast was grapefruit juice. I was supposed to juice 8 grapefruits, but 6 made 8 cups!" Grapefruit juice is my favorite, so it was a great way to start the day!


Lunch was a Super Mineralizing Salad. A bag mixed greens, avocado, tomato, carrot j, and beet with a dressing of lemon juice, olive oil, and fresh herbs. I wolfed it down!


Dinner was Kale and Salsa Wraps, but I was craving something sweet so I had raw almond butter, honey, and raw cocoa powder. It was a treat from the 28 day diet that I had instead of cheating and eating something cooked.

Today was the first day I actually felt hungry. I'm usually so stuffed I can even think of cheating. I'm glad I stuck it out, even though I didn't eat what was scheduled, I started raw.

No exercise today, my back was not cooperating :(

No comments:

Post a Comment