Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Monday:

Day one of the Raw Rumpus! Starting weight: 170

Before pic:


I'm eating even more now! You eat/drink five times a day on this diet. I was so full today I couldn't eat dinner!

Pre-breakfast 24 oz water with juice of half a lemon

Breakfast was a Creamy Coconut Green Smoothie. It was so rich and thick it took me over an hour to drink it!

Lunch was a Kale Salad, very good and filling.

Those are raw pumpkin seeds in there! Soooooo good.

Afternoon snack, which I drank after my hand cycle ride was a Sesame Seed Milk. It was supposed to have a pinch of cinnamon, but I opened the wrong side and kinda dumped it in there. So it was a Cinnamon Milk! It was still good, and my first sesame seed milk. I like!


Dinner was supposed to be Kale Green Lemonade, but as I said, I was too full!

I also rode 30 mins on my hand cycle, and did 15 mins on the WII.

We also get points for drinking water, I drank four glasses. 

All together I racked up 3,250 points for my House. Not bad considering I missed a meal. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have 500 more points!

No comments:

Post a Comment