Thursday, February 19, 2015

Monday: Weekly weigh in 165! Five pounds down from last week. Yay! I'm finally over that at plateau, I thought 168 was as low as it would go!

And huzzah, the spasms have stopped! My back is sore, like I was beat with a baseball bat, but no more spasms. Thank my lucky stars.

I didn't do any shopping, my fridge is still full of fruits and veggies from last week. So I'm gonna mix and match recipes depending on what I have and what meal it is. I'll be sure to drink enough water, and have my big meal in the middle of the day.

Pre-breakfast water with lemon, 300 points

Breakfast, I made a smoothie with apples, orange, banana, dates, almonds, spinach, and water. Looked gross, tasted awesome. 500 points


Lunch was a papaya. Sorry, forgot the pic. 500 points

Snack/dinner was sesame seed milk. One of my favs because I don't have to soak or peel anything. 500 points.


Drank 32 oz water 400 points.

No exercise today, I didn't want to push things. As it was I was up and around, got the ingredients from the back house myself, and made my own meals. So, a far cry from a week ago!

My total for my House today:2,200. Go Dragonfruits!

No comments:

Post a Comment