Friday, February 13, 2015

Tuesday:

Sorry this blog is behind, but my back literally spazed out on me! I woke up with a pinched nerve on the back of my neck that swelled up to the size of a golf ball. My upper back began to go into spasm and by the end of the day my entire back was in spasm and I was loaded with medication.

I was scheduled to eat/drink Lemon Water, Green Smoothie, Big Salad, Nut or Seed Milk, and a Green Lemonade. That is the diet for the entire two weeks. I didn't even come close.

I had my 24 oz lemon water, and made my smoothie. I had to make some substitutions based on what was ripe. So. My smoothie had banana, papaya, orange, Apple, some spinach, avocado, and almonds. I added some dates for sweetness.

Before

After. It tasted much better than it looks :)

Lunch was baby greens and a sunflower seed dressing that was just amazing!


That was all I could manage. My loving husband rubbed my back down with a special muscle relaxant oil and helped me with my meals. What would I do without him?!

Points for my House, 1,200.

No comments:

Post a Comment