Friday, February 6, 2015

Thursday:

Breakfast was an OJ Banana Strawberry Smoothie. Very good and made a lot!

Doesn't that look luscious?

Lunch was Penny's Pate, a pate made from soaked sunflower seeds. It is usually flavored with fresh herbs, but I was feeling like Indian food, so I used cumin, coriander, basil, and mango pickle (not chutney). I served it with bok choy leaves and mixed Indian pickle. It was awesome and sated my craving easily. One for the keep file for sure!


Dinner was supposed to be Zucchinigetti, but I was still full from lunch, so I had two grapefruits, eaten with a spoon.


Exercise was 15 mins on the WII, and 15 mins on the weights. Felt great after. I'm slowly able to lift heavier weights, still doing 3 sets of 10.

All over a great day :) 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment