Thursday, February 19, 2015

Wednesday:

Back to my old self! Man that ride yesterday felt good. Just getting out of the house and moving around did wonders for my back and my morale!

Pre-breakfast water and lemon 300 points.

Breakfast smoothie was two big honey crisp apples, raspberries, OJ, almonds, and kale. I totally made it up and liked it. The OJ (I juiced five oranges) really sweetened it. 500 points.


Snack was cashew milk. I think this is my favorite. It's so smooth, and very little flavor aside from a little sweetness. I added nutmeg and honey and downed it in a flash after my hand cycle ride. Protein and minerals never tasted so good! 500 points.

Dinner was out at a restaurant, I went with my husband to Bike Night, he's in a motorcycle club. I brought along some dressing I made with lemon juice, olive oil, vinegar, rosemary, thyme, and salt. Then I asked the chef to whip up a salad with every raw veggie they had. I got a salad too big for me to finish, and they only charged me $3.50 for a side salad! 500 points.

Exercise: two days in a row, so far so good. I did my regular three laps in 30 mins on my hand cycle. 500 points. Tomorrow perhaps I'll try to get back to 4.08 miles. My goal is 5 miles, after that I want to work on speed and see if I can enter a hand cycle race. Wouldn't that be awesome?!

2,300 points for my House.

1 comment:

  1. Virginia--I bookmarked your blog after seeing your interviews with Jinjee Talifero on her blog. It's so inspiring to see your progress, and the photos are yummy! I discovered the Garden Diet in 2007, and much of what I eat are recipes from the various Garden Diet programs (the 21 and 28 day programs, and some others of theirs). I'm so glad you are feeling better, losing weight, and reducing your meds as a result of eating raw foods. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete