Monday, February 16, 2015

Friday, Saturday, Sunday:

I thought my back was getting better, but no such luck. I'm still bed bound most of the day. I managed to stay raw Friday. I earned about 1,000 points for my house. Didn't take pics or write anything down, I was in too much pain.

Saturday I had a raw smoothie, 500 pts, then got a cooked vegan pizza for Valentine's day. Minus 100 So a whopping 400 pts for my house.

Sunday I only ate once, vegan pizza. Minus 100 points. Nobody's perfect. I was in so much pain, at that point I just didn't care.

I really hope this gets better soon, I can't take much more of this. I was so used to the "new me" that I forgot how bad my back can really get. I'm back to my hand full of meds, I think I've gone through three week's worth in the past week. Keep your fingers crossed for me readers. I could use some support about now.


No comments:

Post a Comment