Sunday, February 1, 2015

Saturday:

Hello to my readers in India! I lived there for four months when I was able bodied and loved it! Hello also to all my other readers from around the globe, it's great to see the raw movement is truly international.

Breakfast was Ambrosia, yumminess! Macadamia nuts, dates, strawberries, a young coconut water and meat, and honey. Very rich and filling. I had it at 11:00 am and it kept me full until 6:00 pm.

It filled the Vitamix!

Lunch was late as we spent the day with family. I made the Brazilian Pate Rawd'oeuvres at 6:00 pm. Very easy , just Brazil nuts, young coconut meat, and rosemary, salted to taste. It was served with cucumber slices and, like breakfast was very filling.


The green on top is leakage seaweed. Yummy!

Exercise today was just 15 mins on the WII. Tomorrow I go back out on my hand cycle, I hope to have video of me riding to share. Everyone has been asking me how it works and my hubby said he'd help film me. 💏

No comments:

Post a Comment