Sunday, February 8, 2015

Saturday:

Breakfast was supposed to be Mandarin orange juice, but I can never get juicy ones, so I made OJ and grapefruit juice. Yummy!


Lunch was Watercress Treat with watercress, tomato, avocado, and lemon juice. Always good, and this time the watercress was super fresh and not bitter at all.

Looks good huh? I finished every bite!

Dinner was supposed to be a salad of pineapple, carrot, and cabbage. But the pineapple was so ripe and sweet that I just had the whole thing! Storm calls it mono-eating and says if out body craves it, go for it! In fact it's easier on your digestive system to only have to digest one food. My body sure lived it!

No exercise today, we went to the movies and saw Project Almanac. Good script, good acting, but the whole thing was filmed with the shaky hand camera and gave me a headache!

Good day today, low pain and my stomach doesn't hate me anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment