Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Sunday:

Last day of the 28 Day Ease Into Raw diet. Ending weight was 168. Starting weight was 175, a loss of 7 pounds in 4 weeks, and 12 pounds since I went raw December 5th!

Breakfast was two whole grapefruits, eaten with a spoon traditional style. Looooooove grapefruits!


Lunch was supposed to be Cheesecake. But it was nut based, and in an attempt to cut calories I had a green salad with tahini based dressing.



Dinner was a cheater meal of cooked vegetarian Indian food. Don't tell anyone ;)

Exercise was 15 mins on the WII.

Overall I'm pretty happy with my progress. My weight is going down steadily, my pain level is down, and I'm using less medication. Check out my before and after of my daily medications:

Before the diet

After 7 weeks on the raw vegan diet

And here's my before and after body pics:


December 5th before the raw diet

After the 21 day cleanse and 28 day program.

Who knew diet could have this kind of impact?! Now I know I'll never go back to a 100% cooked vegan diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment