Saturday, February 7, 2015

Friday:

We all make mistakes. The day started off great.

Breakfast was four oranges and four grapefruits, juiced.


Lunch was Almond Milk, my fav!


So far so good, right? I exercised today, 30 mins on the hand cycle and I set a new record, four miles! Yay! It may not seem that far, but believe me, it's a long way to push yourself with your arms. I also did 15 mins on the weights.

Here's where I fell apart. I'm starting a new raw diet Monday (same website as the 21 day cleanse and the 28 day program) but this one is called Raw Rumpus and is designed for weight loss. Since the scale has not moved from 168 in past two weeks I'm a little frustrated. In my moment of weaknesses I gave in and had a cooked meal. With cheese. And fries. I spent the next hour and a half bent over a barf bucket. Talk about negative reinforcement!

I told my husband and roommate to make sure I didn't fall off the wagon again until I reach my goal weight. And I won't be eating cheese or fries again! Barf!! Jinjee says not to beat myself up, no worries, my stomach did it for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment