Thursday, January 8, 2015

Wednesday:

Morning started off with grapefruit juice. I was supposed to juice 8 grapefruits, but they were so huge that 6 made 8 cups!


That's a 4 cup measuring cup, the grapefruit was the size of my head!

Lunch was Cheesy Noodles. Kelp noodles in a sauce of cashews, lemon, salt, and seasonings. It wasn't what I would call "cheesy" but it was delicious. The noodles had the same taste and texture of Vietnamese glass noodles which are made from white rice.


This is just a half serving. It was easier to blend the sauce with the noodles if I did it in batches. I ate almost the whole thing. Very filling!

Dinner was Apple Pie. However, I had just finished working out and didn't want to break out the Vitamix. Also it came with a crust made of almonds I hadn't soaked, and didn't really want. I'm trying to lose weight, and decided to have just one serving of nuts a day. So I ate two huge Honey Crisp apples, and a few dates. I was stuffed!


Exercise was 25 minutes on my WII, boxing and playing tennis. I was worn out! I gobbled down dinner happily while the rest of the house had In N Out burgers and fries. I felt great, they looked a little over full :)

Feeling great on the diet. Am able to exercise much more, and think leaving out some of the fatty foods here and there will help my weight loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment