Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Tuesday:

A full day at last! Started the morning with:

Breakfast: Banana Mango Smoothie. I love mornings now, whereas before I never had a reason to get out of bed. I often didn't eat until afternoon, and then just cereal. I feel happy to get out of bed now and make my delicious breakfast :)


Lunch was Cauliflower Popcorn. Cauliflower chopped up and mixed with nutritional yeast and salt. I'm not one for raw cauliflower, but it was easy to munch on this. I had a huge head of cauliflower, so I didn't come close to finishing it. Leftovers for tomorrow!


This is what was leftover!

Dinner was a mixed green salad with Storm's Dressing. Tahini, lemon juice, salt, onion, olive oil, and Italian seasonings. I used oregano, tarragon and sage, all fresh and organic. It was up to me to figure the quantities but I did just fine.


Big salad with lots of dressing!

I exercised today. 35 mins on my hand cycle and I nearly made it four miles (3.8) I went my fastest as well, 7.0 mph compared to my usual 5.8 or so. I got out on the main road today and I think that made the difference. Feeling great! My hubby noticed that I was walking better on my crutches. I told him the longer I stay raw the lower my pain goes. I still have flare-ups, but I've noticed a big change for the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment