Friday, January 2, 2015

Thursday:

We were up until 5:00 am this morning. I woke up at 10:00 am by my medication alarm and knew I was in trouble. The pain was unbearable. I took my meds and asked my hubby to bring me an apple and a banana, my scheduled breakfast, in an hour. He went back into the living room and promptly fell asleep. As did I. He awoke and woke me up at 5:00 pm! Whoops! I ate breakfast in bed and took more meds. Finally, about 9:00 pm I was able to get out of bed and make lunch.

Lunch was Lemon Cream Pie. Dried, raw, shredded coconut, lemon, honey, banana, and flax oil. Again, no pic, but it was positively luscious! Like having dessert for lunch. This is something I will definitely crave and make whether I remain raw or not.

Dinner was nut sushi. The recipe looked amazing, but it was too complicated for me to make with my back the way it was, and too late at night. I was in too much pain to be hungry anyway.

I spent the whole day in bed. My own fault for over doing it the day before.

No comments:

Post a Comment