Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Saturday:

My back is trashed. However, today is the first day I've had to visit our good friends Dave and Renee. Dave is fighting brain and lung cancer (stage 4) and I really wanted to see them. I looked at today's meals and knew I wouldn't be able to make them. Breakfast was, thankfully, Mandarin juice. I substituted OJ and made extra to sip throughout the day.

For lunch I brought an apple, a banana, and a Silky Green Smoothie. A yummy, easy to make meal with a young coconut, spinach, and avocado. I used  little more spinach than what was called for, so it turned out more like a soup. A delicious soup! Sorry for the pic, I forgot until I packed it away.



By dinner we were home, and my back hurt so much I went straight to bed, no dinner. It's been awhile since my back has been this bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment