Thursday, January 15, 2015

Tuesday:

Still getting the blog caught up. Tuesday was green day!

Breakfast was a Green Juice, this one is one of my favorites. Kale, cucumber, celery, apples, and a whole lemon, peel and all. It tasted very light and summery. I can see this being a hot weather fave.



Lunch was a Big Sunny Salad, but I was still full from breakfast, so I skipped it and went straight to:

Dinner: a Blended Salad. Tomato, avocado, kale , celery, cucumber, and lemon juice. I left out the bell pepper as I don't care for them and the dulse (seaweed) flakes as I couldn't find them. The result was luscious but grossed my roommates out :)


My back is feeling better, but I haven't exercised yet. It's been raining, so I can't take my hand cycle out. And I'm worried about using the WII or doing weights. I'll give it a few more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment