Thursday, January 29, 2015

Wednesday:

Feeling great! My back is back to normal (for me) and I'm able to make all my meals and exercise. The day started with,

Breakfast:

Blueberries and raspberries. The raspberries were a little tart so I used a bit of raw honey.


Lunch was Herbed Cashew Cream Dip and Cucumbers. I used fresh oregano as the herb. It tasted amazing and my roommate loved it as well.


Dinner was dessert, my fav! This time it was supposed to be Mango Raspberry Pie, but my mango was bad so I just used more raspberries. The crust was raw pecans (which are amazing) with dates, raisins, vanilla, and cinnamon. The result was luscious!


Exercise today was 30 mins on my hand cycle. The first lap was very challenging, my arms were dead from Tuesday, and my back was sore. But I pushed through it and was very proud of myself for not giving up. I'm on the last week of the diet and I want to lose as much weight as possible for my "after" pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment