Friday, January 2, 2015

Friday:

Still hurting, but I was able to get out of bed and make all my meals. Breakfast was Ambrosia. Macadamia nuts, dates, strawberries, young coconut water, honey, and water. It made a creamy smoothie I drank over ice. This is another recipe I'll hold on to. I let my roommate try it and she loved it so much I promised I'd save her a cup. No problem as it made seven cups, was rich and filled me up.

Yummy!

Lunch was a nice, fresh Cucumber Dill Salad. I'd never had dill before, and found I love it. It was big, but not too filling, so it was a great follow up to breakfast.


Dinner is Almond Mylk. I'm peeling almonds as soon as I'm done updating my blog, and it will be a great rich, creamy dinner to put me to sleep. 

Back feeling better today and I should be able to go out on my hand cycle tomorrow. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment