Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Sunday, and the last day of the cleanse. My ending weight was 175, a loss of five pounds. It's less than I'd hoped, but considering I was sick the first two weeks, then bed-bound for three days due to my disability, it's not bad. Also, I was only able to exercise four times, and that certainly was a factor.

Breakfast was two grapefruits, eaten traditional style. Lunch was supposed to be Sprout Salad, but we were running around and I didn't have time to make the dressing, so I had a couple oranges on the road.

Dinner was a celebration of the New Year, and a new roomie, so we went out for a non-raw-non-vegan naughty dinner. I still ate healthy, but it was weird eating hot food for the first time in 21 days. It was awesome.

Tomorrow starts my 28 day Transition To Raw Program. This time, I'll have four whole weeks to lose weight, and should be able to workout every day.

Still loving the raw food. I feel great, am using less medication, and when I do exercise I am able to go further and faster. I'm looking forward to doing another month of tasty and nutritious recipes.

Join me at http://28daysraw.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment