Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Monday, and start of The Garden Diet 28 Day Transition To Raw Program. My starting weight is 175 pounds.


For those of you who don't know me, or haven't seen me out of my wheelchair, this is the true me. Clothing hides a multitude of sins :)

Breakfast was 16 oz. of OJ. Yummm!


We were out shopping, so I had a snack of 1/2 a raw coco/coconut bar. My husband had Godiva chocolate. Sigh...

Lunch was Tabouli. This was a recipe from my cleanse that I absolutely loved. Cilantro, parsley, green onions, tomato, avocado, hemp seeds, lemon, olive oil, and salt. Better than you can imagine.


Dinner was supposed to be Gazpacho, but I ended up cleaning out two refrigerators and putting away a week's worth of fresh fruits and veggies, so dinner was a piece of durian. My fav and totally allowed on this diet!


It's not too late to start the diet, sign up at http://28daysraw.com. Follow along with me as I continue my raw vegan journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment