Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Sorry to all my readers, my blog is behind again! This time I have an excuse :)

My back has been really bad the past week, add in a four alarm migraine and you have one bad blogger.

I have stuck with the raw diet, no cheating! I haven't always eaten what was on the menu, because I couldn't stand long enough to make it. I had a lot of juices and smoothies, a few salads, some cut up fruit. I didn't take a pic of everything I ate like usual, but I did take a few pics:





One thing I've noticed about this diet is the colors! The SAD diet is Brown and tan. Meat, bread, white rice, French fries, etc. I watch My 600 Pound Life and everything they eat is brown. Now I look at my diet over the past six weeks and it's so full of color! Check out all my pics; yellow, green, red, blue, orange - so full of color and life. Even if I go back to a cooked diet I know I'll include lots more raw fruits and veggies. How can I give them up after this?!

Exercise: due to my back I was only able to exercise twice, both times on my hand cycle. Back pain was enormous and I barely made it both times. But I'm glad I did something when I could have just stayed in bed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment