Friday, January 9, 2015

Thursday:

Woke up with my back throbbing. Definitely over did it on the WII. Took a high dose of pain meds and a muscle relaxant just to get out of bed.

Breakfast was an O.J. Banana smoothie:



By lunch my back was hurting again, luckily lunch was easy. Kale Subs with avocado, tomato, cilantro, lemon and salt all wrapped in kale:


Was hoping to exercise today, but after lunch my back was trashed. I decided to listen to my body and laid down to watch TV. I was asleep within minutes. I slept from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm. I felt a little bit better, but decided against exercising. I watched a few movies with my hubby and went to bed at 10:00 pm without dinner. I was hurting too much to eat and had already taken all the meds for the day.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll be doing better. I will keep exercise on the WII down to 15 min until I get used to it. I'll up it by 5 min each time instead of jumping to 25 min. all at once!

No comments:

Post a Comment