Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Monday:

Weekly weigh in: 168 lbs. I'm into the 60's! 2 pounds down from last week.

Finally feeling better, I was able to make all my meals today! Hopefully the rest of the week goes well. Fingers crossed 😃

Breakfast was a fruit salad, sorry forgot the pic, but it was just banana and blackberries. Very sweet blackberries at that!

Lunch was falafels. Sunflower seeds were the base, add in some Tahiti, spices, lemon and garlic and voila! Also on the recipe was falafel cream, and the veggies. I didn't have any lettuce to act as the "pita bread", so I just ate as is. It was very good and filling.


Dinner was Almond Butter Chocolate Yum. Almond Butter, honey and organic raw cacao. It made very little, but it was very rich. Another recipe for the keep pile!


No exercise today, I wanted to give it one more day until I got back on the bike. Still feeling outstanding on the diet. Tons of energy, good food, and never hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment