Thursday, December 18, 2014

Yesterday went great! Lunch was celery chowder (I know, sounds gross, but it was delicious!)

 Dinner was supposed to be raw apple pie. We went to Disneyland, so I just took the ingredients - apples, raw almonds, and dates and ate it deconstructed. I also had a persimmon for a snack. Looooooove those persimmons.

Woke up this morning sick. It was cold, really cold last night, but I was bundled up pretty good. I think my feet got too cold.

Still haven't exercised properly, but I did push myself in my wheelchair all through California Adventure and Disneyland. Check out the new addition to my chair:


Got my juicing/blending/grating station:



Breakfast, which I didn't drink until 3:00, was an orange/banana/strawberry smoothie. My favorite so far.

Heading out for my first real exercise, 30 on my hand cycle. Hoping I can push through this cold/flu/whatever I have and maybe get better faster.


No comments:

Post a Comment