Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Monday:

Monday morning was fruit salad and cherimoya. I didn't have a cherimoya, they were hard as a rock and eight bucks each at the store. The fruit salad was banana, mango and raspberries. All of which I luckily had leftover from last week. I paired them with a piece of durian. It has about the same amount of calories and fat as cherimoya.


I didn't have the ingredients for lunch as we haven't been able to do my shopping yet. So I drank sesame mylk leftover from Sunday.

Got the shopping done and had an interesting dinner. It's called Quiche Salad. It has broccoli, cauliflower, younglings coconut meat, green onion, avocado, Olivia 've oil, and lemon juice. I was allowed to add salt and ground in some Himalayan sea salt.



The result was interesting. It tasted rich but fresh. Very filling, you could tell you were getting your fats and calories. I loved it but couldn't come close to finishing it. Definitely a great way to eat raw broccoli and cauliflower. With the right seasonings it could make a raw Indian curry. Hmm, might give that a try for the leftovers!


No comments:

Post a Comment