Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Tuesday:

Screwed up and made Monday's breakfast again. Papaya, banana, and raspberries, chopped up as a salad.

Lunch was surrounded be falafel, but we were on the run all day and didn't have time to make it so I had the leftover Quiche Salad from last night.

Tonight was Celery Soup, celery, avocado, lemon, and alfalfa sprouts. It didn't say to peel the lemon, and in hindsight I should have. It turned out quite bitter. Luckily I was still stuffed from lunch. Here's a pic from the tragedy:


Looks good huh? Next time I'm peeling the lemon, no matter what the recipe says!

No exercise today, we're having a storm, an actual storm with rain and howling winds right here in California! Hopefully It'll blow over and I can ride tomorrow.

I did do 15 min. on my WII Fit Plus. They have stuff I can do sitting down or on my forearm crutches. I am out of shape cause after 15 min. I was pooped! I was missing my hand cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment