Saturday, December 27, 2014

Friday,
Watermelon juice for breakfast. I cut up the other half of the melon and ran it through my Vitamix. The melon was already cold so I didn't need ice. It was delicious and made seven cups.

Lunch was juiced beet and carrots with the water of a coconut. It didn't say what to do with the meat of the young coconut though, and I couldn't let it go to waste. So I put it in the Vitamix with the coconut water and liquefied it, then added it to the carrot/beet juice. It was rich and yummy.

All the hunger I didn't have yesterday caught up with me today. I "snacked" for the first time on this diet. I had a can of coconut water as a snack and felt better.

Dinner was almond mylk, one of my favorites!

Almond mylk mustache :)

Later though I felt hungry again and juiced five apples. Hopefully I just stretched my stomach during the water fast and it will shrink back down.

I exercised today as I am feeling better. I took my hand cycle out and found a good route around my neighborhood that doesn't require me to go on to a major street. It was just under three miles and took 30min. I felt great afterwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment