Friday, December 26, 2014

Thursday,

Christmas day, I don't celebrate it, but my family does and so the day was spent with my family and lots and lots of food. Food that I can't eat. No problem you think, just have a big salad or something, right? Wrong. Thursday was a water only fast. Yup, water only on Christmas.

But, big pat on the back for me because I made it! I made it the whole day drinking only water. I didn't take even a bite of food, and I wasn't even hungry! I was drinking so much water it tricked my stomach into feeling full. I expected headaches and nausea and a general run-down feeling, but I had no side effects at all. So if you ever want to try a water fast, just sign up for the raw food cleanse at 21 days raw.

1 comment:

  1. I admire your strength and accomplishment with the water fast day,especially around holiday feasts! I don't celebrate Christmas either, but I decided to stay home that day and not be with others because I knew I would struggle. I had an overall nice day resting and got some extra sleep I think my body really needed. Thank you for sharing your blog with me! I will enjoy sharing this journey with you! :) Kristi

    ReplyDelete