Monday, December 22, 2014

Sorry I'm a little behind on my blog, I've been sick as a dog, with a chest flu.

Saturday's breakfast was mandarin juice. The mandarins I got weren't very juicy though, so I through in a few oranges to make four full cups. Delish.

I had almond mylk for lunch, Friday I ended up having the bok choy and guacamole for dinner and not lunch. I just was too sick to eat.

Sunday was also mandarin and orange juice for breakfast, and lunch was the first recipe I didn't care for, gazpacho. Tasted like watery tomatoes and red bell pepper. I ate as much as I could keep down and went to bed at 5:00pm.

I hope tomorrow I start to feel better, because I was too sick to go shopping for next weeks food. I'll have to do it when Rob gets home and just wing it with leftovers until then.

No problem sticking to the diet so far, we'll see how it goes when I get well.

No comments:

Post a Comment