Friday, December 19, 2014

Went for a night ride on my hand cycle last night, all bundled up. For those who don't know what one looks like, here are some pics:


I'm an incomplete paraplegic, my legs go in the "stirrups" along either side of the front wheel, and I "pedal" with my hands. I worked out for 30 min. 

Dinner was guacamole with jicama. It was supposed to be zucchinigetti, but I had missed lunch, and needed something substantial. This was actually lunch from Monday that I had also missed. There is Soooooo much food on this diet, I have been playing catch up.

Today, Friday started out with four grapefruits and four oranges juiced, it made four cups! I'm glad, because I've caught a cold or the flu and this should help my immune system. Lunch is almond milk, one of my favs! I forgot to soak the almonds though, so I'll have it for dinner and have dinner (guacamole with bok choy) for lunch while the almonds soak.

No comments:

Post a Comment