Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Day 1 was a rousing success! I never felt hungry, and the food was delicious.

Today, day 2 started with 4, yes four cups of fresh grapefruit juice for breakfast. It was supposed to be more, but that was all I could drink!

Lunch was a huge salad with everything. It was supposed to be a full bag of greens but I could only do half. It filled me up and was delicious.

Dinner was kale wraps. Kale leaves filled with tomato, green onions, cilantro, lemon, olive oil, and salt. I left out the oil and added half an avocado left over from lunch. It was better than I expected, very yummy. As with breakfast, I couldn't eat all that the recipe called for, I ate about half and was stuffed! 


I had a piece of durian(yum!) For dessert. I had a snack, a persimmon, earlier in the day, other than that, just the meals have kept me full. If you want a diet where you can eat as much as you want, and always feel full, Storm and Jinjee's 21 day cleanse is for you! Find it at 21 days raw.

So far feeling great! It rained today, so no bike ride. I'm hopeful for tomorrow.

Tomorrow's breakfast is an orange/banana smoothie. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment