Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Sunday:

Yay, real food day! Breakfast started with a big fruit salad.

Yes, that's a mixing bowl!  Banana, blueberries, raspberries, apple, pear, papaya, some leftover pineapple, and orange juice. I left out kiwi as I'm allergic. My roommate has become increasingly interested in my diet (a convert perhaps?) and shared it with me. Here's what was left after we both worked on it for 30 min.


I ended up blending the rest into a smoothie and drinking it later as a snack.

Lunch was a green smoothie. Banana, one peeled orange, kale, and romaine lettuce. My kale and lettuce both got pushed to the back of the fridge and froze! So I substituted with a dark greens blend of baby kale, spinach, and collard greens. It worked great and was delicious.

Look at that dark green goodness!

Dinner was supposed to be almond mylk, but I forgot to soak my almonds. So I made sunflower seed mylk instead. It turned out great, though almonds are sweeter, so I added a few extra dates. Forgot to take a pic but it looks just like almond mylk.

Exercise today was 30 min. On my hand cycle. I got a new outfit for the cold weather!



Do I look skinny yet ? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment