Monday, December 22, 2014

Tuesday cont.

Lunch was a large greens only salad with an avocado dressing. Very nice.

Dinner was a blended salad of tomatoes, avocado, kale, celery, cucumber, and lemon. It was supposed to have bell pepper as well but I hate bell peppers and after the gazpacho disaster I was a little shy. The result grossed out everyone in the house but it tasted delicious:

My husband said it would look the same going out as going in. Hardy har har. Anyway, I was happy and this was the first day I ate everything on the menu. Finally not coughing up my lungs so maybe my flu has started to abate. Fingers crossed.

Monday I kinda winged. I had six apples juiced (4 cups) for breakfast. Lunch was fresh squeezed sugarcane juice. Not sure how nutritious it is but we were at a Vietnamese restaurant and it was the only raw thing on the menu. Dinner was a piece of durian. My absolute favorite:)




No comments:

Post a Comment