Thursday, March 12, 2015

Wednesday:

Breakfast was cantaloupe mylk. Soooooo good! It's so easy to make, just cut it in wedges, cut off the rind, and put it in the blender. Pour over ice and voila!


Lunch/Dinner was Ambrosia. I can never get enough of this stuff!


Still no exercise, and I'm sick of it! I always have an excuse in my brain: I have to make breakfast, I have to wait for it to digest. I'm tired. It's time for lunch. My husband got home and I want to spend time with him. It's time for dinner. My back hurts. It's too hot. It's raining. Bla bla bla.

I've stopped losing weight and actually put ON two pounds!

I'm done with excuses! I haven't cheated, despite all the candy in the house because I blogged about it, and asked everyone to make sure not to enable me. Well, I'm doing it again. I'm asking you, my readers, to hold me accountable. Same with my hubby and friends. I will do 30 mins of exercise 5 days a week. If it's raining, I'll do my WII and or weights. If I'm hurting, I'll take some meds. I am getting back on track! I'm also going back on the Raw Rumpus Diet. I lost 10 lbs last time, so this should get me going again. Hold me to it readers!

1 comment:

  1. Virginia--I love your blog and I think you are really inspiring. I too have many of the recipe books and food plans from the Garden Diet. Exercise is really key to this style of eating--Storm emphasizes this in some of the e-books he has written (Raw Vegan, the Next Level; and The Vital Force Diet System). The food in the Garden Diet plans is delicious, but at least some of it is high in calories. That works well for Storm, who is very active, but people who don't get the amount of exercise he does might need to tweak things a bit. The fat in the Garden Diet recipes is good fat, but sometimes there can be too much of a good thing. Maybe concentrate on eating a higher percentage of greens and vegetables and fewer high-fat shakes. That, plus exercise, might be the ticket. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete