Thursday, March 12, 2015

Tuesday:

Breakfast was berries! I went to Costco and stocked up big time. I had strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries drizzled with raw honey. Outstanding:

Looks yummy huh?

Lunch was a big salad with mixed greens, mixed sprouts, tomato, avocado, and pecans I had mixed up with a little honey - kinda like the honey roasted pecans you get on salads only raw. I made a dressing with apple cider vinegar, olive oil, thyme, rosemary, oregano, and a little salt. I finished the whole thing!



My snack of Sesame Seed Milk ended up being my dinner as I wasn't hungry after.


Still no exercise, I ended up napping most of the day. Not sure why, but I'm always tired. I'm sleeping, the insomnia is gone, but I wake up tired. Hmmmm. Not sure what to do here.

No comments:

Post a Comment